Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thank You and Please Come Again

I just want to show some gratitude for all of the things I've been blessed with. It seems like sometimes I get caught up in what I don't have, instead of realizing how much I do have. So to start of with, I am grateful for those of you who take interest in my blog in the first place. It makes me feel so much better to know that there are a couple of people out there that are genuinely interested in what I have to say. Thank you. I am also grateful for the basics; shelter, health, food, employment, clothes, water, air, etc. Not everyone is as fortunate as I am. Never forget to be grateful for the basics. I would also like to shine some light on my best friend, Kitty. She has over exceeded any best friend duties to me a long time ago and still finds ways to keep my ass in check. I love her for being the family I don' t really have. I always try to make sure she knows that. (I love you. You're beautiful. Without you I'd be nothing. I hope you never get tired of my bitch ass.) I am also thankful for all of the amazing friends and co-workers I have. I am surrounded with amazing personalities and compassion everyday. I am so fortunate for the love and advice you all give to me. I truly take it to heart. I have a great, though absolutely crazy, family. I am appreciative for the unconditional love my family provides me with. I am very grateful for my mother and grandmother to still be alive. And I am thankful for my two adorable sisters that are the light of my life. I have also been overwhelmed by my incredible relationship with a certain Zombie Killer. (I love you Chris. Each and every morning I am amazed that you are lying next me. This is the most natural love I've ever felt. Thank you for being a part of my life. You make me feel alive.) I am also grateful for my strength to work hard and determination to achieve my dreams. (Here's hoping for college!!!) Though life is hard and nothing is ever 100% perfect all the time, I have a pretty damn good life because of the people that surround me. Thank you all for putting up with my craziness and sometimes bitchiness. I love you all.

2 comments: