Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random Talks With a Crazy J

It's always a little surprising , I think, when you find someone who seems so much different from you to be a great friend. As a servant to the public, I have been in this situation several times. At this point in my life I have realized that first impressions are usually almost always wrong. Duh! Don't judge a book by it's cover and such! I have a point. There is a wonderful new friend of mine we'll call Crazy J. He always has an ear to lend you. I've seen countless girls that I work with really put a lot of dependence on this man and he is genuinely interested in all of them. Not in this twisted perverted way that so many other men have been "genuinely interested" either. He shares his opinions on their life struggles and offers a few good laughs. He buys snacks and drinks for a couple of smiles in exchange. And I always wonder if he knows how much he does for everyone. How rare it is to find a man that doesn't mind goofing off with a bunch of crazy women. It's a beautiful thing. Some ridiculous laughs we've personally shared are those on; Oprah possibly being Mama Satan and her future child evolving into what we will know as the Antichrist. Something to think about people. Why does everyone love her so much? Don't trust Oprah. Or the hilarious situation of the computer screen with a missing pixel (i think that's what it's called) on the monitor. Now every time he looks at his computer there is one dot missing. Just one. One tiny annoying flake of imperfection staring him in the face. Hilarious! And slow torture. These are some of the things that get me through the long hours I work to stay alive. Crazy J makes us all smile when shit gets pretty bad. Hopefully we will continue to be interesting for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment